A credit or debit card is required to hold your reservation. This applies even if using a gift certificate or prepaid session. Your card will not be charged unless you ask us to at time of service, or in the case of a no-show or cancellation with less than 24 hours notice.
1. Reservation hold: Your card is used to hold your reservation in our booking system. We are unable to hold a reservation without a valid card on file.
2. Cancellations & no-shows: Reservations without a card on file experience a no-show rate greater than 50%. We are often fully booked with a wait list and charge for no-shows and late cancels. See our cancellation policy for more information.
3. Incidentals: We have many service upgrades available; a card on file allows us to offer upgrades in the moment without collecting payment up front.
4. Scam & fraud protection: We are frequently contacted by scammers posing as prospective clients. Requiring a card on file significantly reduces our exposure to fraud.
5. Identity verification: A valid credit or debit card helps us verify our clients are who they say they are. For security and liability reasons, we do not provide services to anonymous clients.
6. Behavioral matters: There's no easy way to say this: People with a card on file are well behaved. In every instance where a client has behaved poorly, from damaging our property to asking for sexual services or assaulting our staff, it has always been someone who refused to provide a valid card to hold their reservation. For this reason in particular, we no longer make any exceptions to this policy.
We do not allow children to accompany clients to their appointments.
Our staff are not trained or licensed in child care and cannot be responsible for your children during your service.
We do not allow children in our treatment rooms during client services.
We do book minors for services on a case by case basis with adult supervision:
Bringing a child to your appointment, or bringing a minor to an appointment that was not booked for a minor, will be treated as a no-show. We will not be able to perform your service and full payment will be due for the booked time.
Payment is due at time of service. We accept most major credit cards, cash and cryptocurrency (BTC, LTC, ETH). We offer a discount for cash payments on most services, passing the savings of credit card processing fees on to you. We do not accept checks.
We charge for our services after the session during checkout so you can present your method of payment at that time or request we charge your card on file.
We will not charge the service to a card on file without approval, except in the case of a no-show or late cancellation, or if a client leaves without paying.
Gift certificates must be presented at time of service to redeem.
No-shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full price for the booked service(s). We do make exceptions for illness and family emergencies; please provide us with as much notice as possible in this case.
We do not make exceptions for no-shows. We are frequently fully booked with a wait list; no-showing means we are unable to offer the appointment to another client while still having to pay our staff for their time.
Late arrivals more than 20 minutes past the start of the appointment will be treated as a no-show. Arrivals less than 20 minutes late will still be seen, but the appointment will be cut short so we can serve the next guest at their start time.
We offer a text reminder as a courtesy. This reminder is offered as a courtesy only. Failure to receive this reminder does not waive the client's obligation to keep the appointment they booked. No-show fees will not be waived due to non-receipt of courtesy text reminders.
We work hard to protect and safeguard our clients' personal information to protect their privacy.
We never share client information with third parties without written authorization from the client or a legal court order signed by a judge.
We do our marketing in-house and do not share our clients' contact information with any marketing partners or any other business partners.